- COLOURING IN WITH LOVELY COFFEE AND GOOD COMPANY -
- ABOUT THE ARTIST -I am Sandy, an artist and creator. Image has been another language for me since I can remember. A voice for a quiet inner place that words did not adequately express or would confuse with intention. I have created in many mediums through the years and for now I am drawing with intent. Creation is a sacred experience for within a place of quiet centeredness that allows for my mind to be quiet and beauty to come forth. Often I smile because I did not expect the beauty that I see before me.
Recently, I have completed a mural for a local cafe where Coffee and Colouring In for Grown Ups is held. You can check out some photos of this here.
If you are interested in commissioning specialised works or you would like me run a workshop, please contact me.
- COFFEE & COLOURING IN FOR GROWN UPS -Come colour with me and find out what all the experts say about colouring. I hope they have all tried it to know that its more than therapy and meditation. You can join up on Meet Up to get notifications about all the opportunities to colour with us. Joy, peace, kindness….beauty heals the soul and makes the heart happy.
Lets find it together. Colouring in events that include lovely coffee and good company….I just create the art and share time with people as they come. There is no suffering for spirituality’s sake, coffee is encouraged and cake if you want which you can purchase at will from the coffee shops we meet in. If you want to come with friends for some stress-free personal time or come on your own and be among like minded people….everyone is welcome. It should be noted that this is an adult oriented activity and no child minding is involved. It costs $10 a head which covers the use of a rainbow of coloured pencils and access to printed original colourings by me, Sandy. It really is that simple and joyful!
- JOURNEY TO BEAUTIFUL -
The courage to know and respect myself that much grew through being able to be quiet and simply ‘be’ as I am happened as a result of my creative process. Even the ability to share my images and let other people touch them came from the things I now understand that seemed so hard to put into words at the time.
- ONLINE STORE -In our online store you will find a beautiful selection of artwork, colouring in art, my book “Journey to Beautiful”, gratitude cards and the capacity to request commissioned artwork. Come and take a look!!
- THE LATEST FROM FACEBOOK -